Voter Registration | Procedures
As Per COMELEC Resolution No. 9149
Promulgated: 11 February 2011
- A qualified applicant need only to appear personally at the local COMELEC office.
- The applicant's identity and residence will be verified. (Bring a valid ID with photograph and signature.)
- The applicant's status of registration will also be verified.
(NOTE: Your registration status may also be verified here.)
- After a successful verification of the applicants identity, the applicant shall be given three (3) application forms to fill up:
- The applicant's biometrics will then be digitally captured.
- An Acknowledgment Receipt will be given to the applicant afterwards.
Reference: Sec. 8
CREATED: 04.11.2012 MCDR, UPDATED: 08.09.2012 CPTB