Pursuant to Section 8 of Resolution No. 9149
- A qualified applicant need only to appear personally at the local COMELEC office.
- The applicant's identity and residence will be verified. (Bring a valid ID with photograph and signature.)
- The applicant's status of registration will also be verified.
This may be done using a computer application at the EO’s office, or using the on-line Precinct Finder facility in this Website.
- After a successful verification of the applicants identity, the applicant shall be given three (3) application forms to fill up:
- The applicant's biometrics will then be digitally captured.
- An Acknowledgment Receipt will be given to the applicant afterwards.
Created: 08.14.2012 CPTB, Updated: 04.29.2014 CPTB