Bids and Awards Committee
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF DOT MATRIX PRINTERS
(BAC Reference No. 2011-002ITD)
Date: 26 September 2011
- The Commission on Elections (COMELEC), through the approved allocation for Capital Outlay in the FY2009 Cleansing of Voters Registration Records Appropriations, intends to apply the sum of Seventeen Million Two Hundred Twenty Thousand Pesos (Php17,220,000.00), inclusive of all taxes and delivery cost, in payments for the Supply and Delivery of Eight Hundred Twenty (820) Units of Dot Matrix Printers for use in the resumption of the system of continuing registration under Republic Act No. 8189.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The COMELEC now invites bids for the said dot matrix printers. The winning bidder shall fully and completely deliver the goods, subject of its contract, not later than fifteen (15) days from its receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years before the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary â€œpass/failâ€ criteria as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the â€œGovernment Procurement Reform Actâ€.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the COMELEC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M, Mondays to Fridays, except holidays:
THE BAC SECRETARIAT
c/o The Administrative Services Department
Commission on Elections
G/F Shipping Center Building
Contact Number: 5275586/5270824
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from 27 September 2011 up to 18 October 2011, from the address above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Seventeen Thousand Pesos (Php17,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of COMELEC (www.comelec.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
For inclusion of bidderâ€™s name in the Document Request List in case it is declared as the winning bidder, prospective bidders are requested to download the bidding documents/Invitation to Bid from the Associated Component documents in the PhilGEPS website, pertaining to this project.
- The COMELEC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 5 October 2011, 10 oâ€™clock in the morning,at the COMELEC Session Hall, 8th Floor, Palacio del Gobernador, Intramuros, Manila. Only those who have purchased the Bidding Documents shall be allowed to participate in the pre-bid conference and raise or submit written queries or clarifications.
- Bids must be delivered to the BAC Secretariat, COMELEC Session Hall, on or before 18 October 2011 at 10:00 oâ€™clock in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in Clause 18 of Instructions to Bidders (ITB). Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Bid opening shall be held on 18 October 2011 right after the submission of bids,at the COMELEC Session Hall. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Biddersâ€™ representatives.
- The COMELEC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Bidders are required to bring samples of items subject of their bids.
|(Sgd) J. THADDEUS P. HERNAN
Bids and Awards Committee
Download PDF [.pdf] [618 KB]